Clarinet Development: C Language
- The Software Development of Clarinet-API allows the generation of User-Programs,
which can provide additional features to Clarinet products.
- Several families of
applications can be developed in C/C++ language with Clarinet-API:
- Customized monitoring or simulation on the interface under test by a User-Program, which
participates in profile execution with the Manager.
- Customized display of event files (for specific decoding or user defined events) by a
- Processing of event files Off-line or On-line (i.e. during profile execution), such as
information extraction or synthesis, new events generation, statistics ...
- Direct management of the Clarinet hardware (Clarinet-Book) by the AS-Interface (
initialization, commands and events ) in a protocol analysis and/or simulation system.
- Clarinet-API is available on a CD-ROM support which includes:
- Clarinet- Run-time.
- Reference manual
- How to ...
- Libraries & Tools:
- C definition files: commands, events, communication mailbox structures, ...
- Libraries of functions:
- Basic interface control
- Protocol decoding
- Event-editor window management and display
- Event files processing
- Tools to generate strings file for a customized
display format definition.
- Samples: source files provided as templates to create new user programs.
- Several applications using built-in emulators :
- Application over Q931 emulator
- Q931 example using Q921 emulator
- Q921 example using BOP layer 1
- Application over Q933 emulator
- Q933 example using Q922 emulator
- Q922 example using BOP layer 1
- Application over X25 emulator
- X25 example using LAPB emulator
- LAPB example using BOP layer 1
- Examples of Customised Event-Editor:
- Using MFC libraries
- Using strings definitions tool
- Complete X225 application : events generation, Event-Editor, Filter-Editor
- Miscellaneous programs to demonstrate:
- Event file processing
- ISDN interface management: handset control, DTMF analysis and simulation, ...
- Examples of protocol conformance testing using C user-programs:
- X25: NET2 full source code
- Q931: NET3 and NET5 full source code
- Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4.0/, Windows 2000 environment
- Microsoft Visual C/C++
(Professional Edition version 5.0 or 6.0 )
- The Clarinet DEV-C Package delivered on a single CD-ROM includes:
- Clarinet Run-time.
- a technical documentation.
- The Clarinet DEV-C installation and execution are subject to the general conditions
of the ACACIA software use license
- New versions of the software are delivered through Clarinet DEV-C updates to
|Software-Package: Clarinet DEV-C
(Include Clarinet Run-time + Clarinet API-C)
|Maintenance (1 year) Software-Package: Clarinet DEV-C