Clarinet Development: TTCN
- The Software Development package Clarinet-TTCN allows the generation of
Executable Test Suites from a source code written in TTCN.
- Clarinet-TTCN Compiler supports
the following features defined in ISO 9646 specification:
- Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 environment
- Microsoft Visual C/C++
(Professional Edition version 5.0 or 6.0 )
- The Clarinet DEV-TTCN Package delivered on CD-ROM includes:
- Clarinet-TTCN Compiler.
- Clarinet Run-time.
- Clarinet API
- Clarinet TTCN tools
- Leonardo Editor Base from DaVinci Communications
- Technical documentation.
- A two-day training for up to two engineers is included in the
- The Clarinet DEV-TTCN installation and execution are subject to the general conditions
of the Acacia software use license
- New versions of the software are delivered through Clarinet DEV-TTCN updates to
|Software-Package: Clarinet DEV-TTCN
(Includes Clarinet Run-time + Clarinet API + Clarinet TTCN Compiler + DaVinci Leonardo Editor)
|Maintenance (1 year) Software-Package: Clarinet